Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pavanmanideep
Helper III
Helper III

Design report with multiple drill downs from same table with different conditions and performance

Hi BI Folks,

I am very new to Power BI....and need to implement multi level drop downs from the same table as shown in the below image.

I was able to acheive the drilldown until 2 levels until cluster, but couldnt understand how to go further on this as for the next level each item has a filter criteria. Kindly note all this data should come from same table.

Also my dataset will load 4 Million records, so please suggest if Power BI can handle such a large volume without any performance issues.

Kindly help me with above queries, currently I am using Power BI desktop.

Drill downDrill down

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

What you describe is standard Power BI functionality. Go ahead and design your report with your data. Use a matrix visual for the drilldowns.

Hi @lbendlin ,

Ok, thank you very much for your reply...please let me try it out with Matrix visual and update here. But after the cluster, the next drill down should segregate based on conditions like Eligible, Not Eligible...etc.

Also please suggest any resources or pointers on how to achieve this. Your response is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Pavan Mani Deep Y

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.