Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

a68tbird
Resolver II
Resolver II

Design Ideas - Slicers

Hello All -

Just looking for ideas...Wondering if anyone has come across a great way to use slicers - maybe something a little outside of the box. My issue is that I have 50+ campaigns for my report.  I use a slicer to select which campaign to view, but I find the slicer to be clunky, and ugly. List format takes up way to much real estate, and the drop down format is fine, but it too can be awkward (having to click off on the canvas to get the menu to "roll up" is annoying).  Has anyone come across, or figured out a clever way to use a slicer, or some other way to replicate that selection process? 

3 REPLIES 3
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @a68tbird,

Could you please mark the proper answers as solutions?

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for the suggestion. I've used Chiclet slicers before too. Not really anything innovative there.  But thanks anyway.

v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @a68tbird,

Did you try any other custom visuals? The ChicletSlicer could be a choice.

Design_Ideas_Slicers2

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.