Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Delete rows with a specific value from my query tables

I have many tables containing equal headers, what I need is to delete the rows when this header is repeated.

In this way I would only have one MAIN header and the others would eliminate them.

I could not filter and delete because the process must be automatable and I could not know how many times the row is repeatedI could not filter and delete because the process must be automatable and I could not know how many times the row is repeated

The option of filtering and eliminating would not help me because in some cases the header containing the value moves a cell (variable) and that does not remove all the values ​​when filtering because I do not know which column can contain the value to I need to remove I came up with the option of placing a conditional column so that by placing the data to be deleted as an option to filter in that column and knowing which row contains the data to be repeated. Another option that probe but does not work is to use the Table.RemoveMatchingRows function in M, but it does not delete the data that I place as parameters.

1 REPLY 1
CheenuSing
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous 

Can you upload sampledata, pbix and output expected to Google/One Drive and share the link here to find a solution.

Cheers

CheenuSing

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution and also give KUDOS !

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.