Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samnaw
Helper I
Helper I

Decomposition tree graph help

Hello:

I am building a decomposition tree graph but the length of "campaignName" is too long. Is there way to word wrap of see the whole campaignname in this graph. Even if I hover the mouse over the campaign name it still shows part of the name. 

Capture.PNG

Thanks, 

Sam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @samnaw 

You may go to 'Visualizations'=>'Format'=>'Box Settings', check if 'Box Width Manual/Auto' is on. 

If it is set as off, it displays part of the name.

a1.png

If it is set as on, it displays entire name.

a2.png

For further information, you may refer the updated information about Decomposition tree in the blog .

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @samnaw 

If you take the answer of someone, please mark it as the solution to help the other members who have same problems find it more quickly. If not, let me know and I'll try to help you further. Thanks.

Best Regards

Allan

v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @samnaw 

You may go to 'Visualizations'=>'Format'=>'Box Settings', check if 'Box Width Manual/Auto' is on. 

If it is set as off, it displays part of the name.

a1.png

If it is set as on, it displays entire name.

a2.png

For further information, you may refer the updated information about Decomposition tree in the blog .

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

amitchandak
Super User IV
Super User IV

@samnaw , I checked, i did not found any warp text other then title

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! YouTube Channel !! Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

April Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the April 2021 Updates!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power BI

See the latest Power BI innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.