Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

samnaw
Resolver I
Resolver I

Decomposition tree graph help

Hello:

I am building a decomposition tree graph but the length of "campaignName" is too long. Is there way to word wrap of see the whole campaignname in this graph. Even if I hover the mouse over the campaign name it still shows part of the name. 

Capture.PNG

Thanks, 

Sam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @samnaw 

You may go to 'Visualizations'=>'Format'=>'Box Settings', check if 'Box Width Manual/Auto' is on. 

If it is set as off, it displays part of the name.

a1.png

If it is set as on, it displays entire name.

a2.png

For further information, you may refer the updated information about Decomposition tree in the blog .

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @samnaw 

If you take the answer of someone, please mark it as the solution to help the other members who have same problems find it more quickly. If not, let me know and I'll try to help you further. Thanks.

Best Regards

Allan

v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @samnaw 

You may go to 'Visualizations'=>'Format'=>'Box Settings', check if 'Box Width Manual/Auto' is on. 

If it is set as off, it displays part of the name.

a1.png

If it is set as on, it displays entire name.

a2.png

For further information, you may refer the updated information about Decomposition tree in the blog .

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@samnaw , I checked, i did not found any warp text other then title

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors