Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Decomposition Tree

1. In decomposition tree, how can I create a condition such that on right click, the visual should first show low value then high value option; &

2. whenever I click on low or high value option, the visual should show the value only from next category in the order

5 REPLIES 5
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous Are you referring to this? If so, there is no option to control this.

Greg_Deckler_0-1599786434155.png

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Greg_Deckler Thanks for quick reply, and you are absolutely right,  I was referring to that image

In the image:

1.High value is coming above low value, that I wanted to make it as low value should come above high value

2. Suppose, there is one more field days_after, which is above the days until, & the lowest value is in day until. On clicking low value, the visual should show the values from day_after field and then it should show from day until field

@Anonymous , As far as I am aware, I doubt there is a way to change menu items. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amitchandak Thanks for the reply

Is there a way to set the order of high & low value I.e. If the user clicks low value, the visual should display low values from the next field in the ordered list(the order in which fields are displayed in the menu) & not just from any random field

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous Not sure you have much control over that but I'll try to create one and see. Don't hold your breath! 🙂

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.