I know, that this issue discused many times / go through forum. Seems to me, it the issue still exist or I missed smth.
- Windows 10 64-bit. Office 2016 (365) and Power BI
- Power BI Version: 2.55.5010.641 64-bit (February 2018)
- Windows Control Panel Setting: "Decimal symbol" = ',' "Digital grouping symbol" = ' '. So, Windows format: 123 456 789,00
- Power BI settings: File -> Options and Settings -> Options -> Current file -> Regional Settings -> "English (Europe)"
- Setting works fine for Excel PowerPivot. Both "Currence" and "Number" are in line with Windows Regional settings
Issue with Power BI
- Query windows of Power BI : Decimal symbol ="," Digital grouping symbol ="" (blank) E.g.: 123456789,00
- Data / Report windows of Power BI: Decimal symbol = '.' "Digital grouping symbol" = ',' E.g.: 123,456,789.00
Can't find the way to adjust it to desired format, as in Windows Regional, E.g.: 123 456 789,00