Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Chanleakna123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Day Count Calculation turns wrong , and The COndition also turn Blank

1.PNG

hi , i use Status now calculation which use NOW - Date , and the result is in #days as i shared the calculation above. 

but the dayy count turns some wrong and some right , i see in September there're blank data on the other calculation i linked with Status Now , i can see the day count was wrong. 
can you help me to solve this ? 
i shared you below link for POwer BI , kindyly assist me on this case. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qnR7otuTCxxfA1VOe_leNUKRHtzNorxj/view?usp=sharing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chanleakna123,

I don't see the existed table visuals in your provided report, so I created table and slicer visuals as displayed in screenshot. 

The reason that you got 144 when you subtract 11/9/2018 from Now() could be caused by that you set aggregation for the Status Now calculated column in the table visual. Please replace Now() as Today() for Status Now = TODAY()-'Report of Commitee'[Date], as Now() contains time value will affect the final result. Then drag this column to the table visual, set Don't Summarize. see attached file. 

q4.PNG

By the way, Issues forum is for reporting Power BI bugs. Regarding the issue authoring a report in Power BI desktop, please post a thread in Desktop forum next time. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chanleakna123,

I don't see the existed table visuals in your provided report, so I created table and slicer visuals as displayed in screenshot. 

The reason that you got 144 when you subtract 11/9/2018 from Now() could be caused by that you set aggregation for the Status Now calculated column in the table visual. Please replace Now() as Today() for Status Now = TODAY()-'Report of Commitee'[Date], as Now() contains time value will affect the final result. Then drag this column to the table visual, set Don't Summarize. see attached file. 

q4.PNG

By the way, Issues forum is for reporting Power BI bugs. Regarding the issue authoring a report in Power BI desktop, please post a thread in Desktop forum next time. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-qiuyu-msft hi , looks like i get the late response on Desktop 😞 
Any trick to get fast response ? 😞 now i'm posting on Desktop with multiples Questions. 

thx 

Hi @Chanleakna123,

Power BI forum support engineers will response in the thread once this thread has been created for 12 hours. Forum community members will provide suggestions if they find the thread and have an idea without any limitation. To get quick and better response, you can follow this blog to provide detail information: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490...

Regarding your question in this thread, is my previous post helpful for you to solve the issue? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.