Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

N_haugaard
Frequent Visitor

Dax measure, dynamic target

Hi guys,
Hope, you guys can help me!

I am in the process of making a visual that shows the number of employees that are above their target. The problem is that the target is dynamic depending on how long time, each individual has been employed 🙂
I have inherited the following measure for the percentage, but I am in need to make a similar for the numeric values.

N_haugaard_0-1665467359347.png

Hope someone out there can figure this out.

All the best! 

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@N_haugaard ,
Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

check if this can help

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-divide-distribute-values-between-start-date-o...

Hi amitchandak sure, 
I am in need of gennerating an out but simmular to this, just with the numeric values instead of the percentages. The graf show, amount of people, who are => their dynamic target. (which is different, depending on their employeement date)

N_haugaard_0-1665469870220.png

My data, is structured like you see below. The date is different from employee to employee, as it depends on the indivual startdate. I have calculated a dynamic target = last date target

N_haugaard_1-1665470822018.png

Let me know if you need any additional information 

All the best 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.