Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rajibmahmud
Helper III
Helper III

Dax Query PowerPivot

Hi,

I am trying to create a Powerpivot by pulling data from 3 different table. FC, S&OP & Act table. Below is the output in Powerpivot.

For value column I manually added Value column from different table

Description Sum of Value - FC  Sum of Value - S&OP  Sum of Value - Act 
Sales                                100                                       120                                  100
Discount                                   20                                          30                                    20

I have 2 requirement

1. Add a new Row in description Net Sales, which will be Sales - Discount. In my Actual data set this is already available though but rest of the table its not. Please note the data is aggregated from product level where I have 2000 Product.

2. I have a Table called version which I want to put in Column field. I want Powerpivot to calculate /pull data based on that. The columns in the table is Actual, Forecast & S&OP which are linked with the tables.

3 REPLIES 3
miltenburger
Helper V
Helper V

I'm not exactly sure what your question is,

You want a dax measure  to put the data from the table 'Version' into a column in another table?

But how are these tables linked, you ahve a datmodel or something.

Wha ti'm thinking of is to use the Related funtion, but give some more information (images or something)

Hi,

I want to create DAX measures which will pull data based on the version. For example if column header is Forecast, it will pull data from FC table.

Hi @rajibmahmud,

Please provide sample data of three source tables 'FC, S', 'OP' and 'Act table'. Also, please illustarte your requirement with more details, if possible, show your desired output with an image.

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.