Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Chanleakna123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Date visualization show date which is no "value"

1st.PNG2nd.PNG3rs.PNG4th.PNG

Hi everyone, 

I'm getting few problems over BI , 
*1st and 2nd pics : the graph looks correctly and nice but didn't rang the date by Order . While i create relationship between Fact table and  Date Table. those look proper and nice as purpose due to i Changed from Date/Time to Text format in "Best Before" table. But look at the Visualization. The date is not rang by the order which is not my objective result. 

*3rd and 4th pics :  I change format of "best before" column from Text to "Date Format". Look at the date are well ranking which is what i'm looking for. But look at the graph so messy and narrow. because it also visualize the date which is no Value which is not what i want. 
Do you have any idea how to fix this ?

Thanks with Regards, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Chanleakna123,

1. You can use the function "Sort by column" to order the dates. Date visualization show date which is no value.jpg

2. That's because your data have a large span of dates from 2016 to 2022. If you want larger bars, the visual could be very large. 

1) Please try to filter down to a narrow data span.

2) Please try Categorical X-axis.

Date visualization show date which is no value2.jpg

Best Regards!

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Chanleakna123,

Could you please mark the proper answer as solution or share the solution if it's convenient for you? That will be a big help to the others.

Best Regards!
Dale

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Chanleakna123,

1. You can use the function "Sort by column" to order the dates. Date visualization show date which is no value.jpg

2. That's because your data have a large span of dates from 2016 to 2022. If you want larger bars, the visual could be very large. 

1) Please try to filter down to a narrow data span.

2) Please try Categorical X-axis.

Date visualization show date which is no value2.jpg

Best Regards!

Dale

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.