cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtrevino89 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Date values in the Future

Hello, 

I have 12 number of projects with different start/end time. 

I wanted to show a summary of what projects are iending in the next 30, 60 or 90 days. 

I built a date table using the following formula: Date = CALENDAR("2017-Jan-01", TODAY())

Then i build from that table to try and pull using the formula below: 

DatePeriod =
UNION (
ADDCOLUMNS( SUMMARIZE( CALCULATETABLE('Date' , DATESBETWEEN('Date'[Date],today()-07+1,today()) ), 'Date'[Date]),"Period","Last 14 Days") ,
ADDCOLUMNS( SUMMARIZE( CALCULATETABLE('Date' , DATESBETWEEN('Date'[Date],today()-14+1,today()) ), 'Date'[Date]),"Period","Last 14 Days") ,
ADDCOLUMNS( SUMMARIZE( CALCULATETABLE('Date' , DATESBETWEEN('Date'[Date],today()-30+1,today()) ), 'Date'[Date]),"Period","Last 30 Days") ,
ADDCOLUMNS( SUMMARIZE( CALCULATETABLE('Date' , DATESBETWEEN('Date'[Date],today()-90+1,today()) ), 'Date'[Date]),"Period","Last 90 Days") ,
ADDCOLUMNS( SUMMARIZE( CALCULATETABLE('Date'), 'Date'[Date]),"Period","Overall") )

However, the formula i found only had to pull the last 7,14,30 or 90 days, I was thinking of changing the negative to positive and change Last to Next. 

That didnt work. 

Do you know what i need to change on the formula above to give me the view of the next X days in the future? 

Or is there another formula I can use. 

thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Date values in the Future

Hi @mtrevino89 ,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as the solution to close the case please. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @mtrevino89 ,

To update your date table formula as below to make sure the dates like today+90 included in the date table. Then you can get the date values in the future as you excepted.

Date = CALENDAR("2017-Jan-01", "2019-Dec-31")

Regards,

Frank

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @mtrevino89 ,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as the solution to close the case please. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Frank