Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adityavighne
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Date relationship not showing data

Hi,

I have relationship between calendat date and another table created on date. but output is showing blank data.

date range - 1 jan 2020 - till date

format of date - mm/dd/yyyy

1.PNG2.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
mahoneypat
Super User
Super User

Please make sure both columns are type Date in the query editor (one might be DateTime).

If this works for you, please mark it as the solution.  Kudos are appreciated too.  Please let me know if not.

Regards,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about Power BI, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

View solution in original post

Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

@adityavighne ,

First make sure that both these Date columns are in same format.

And, try to take both these Date columns in Same Table visual and see what will you get.

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, and Sales Analysis Report

3 REPLIES 3
ilton
Helper I
Helper I

Hi! @adityavighne 

Make sure the related column are in the same format and make sure the relationship cross filter direction is single, otherwise any filter applied to the 3 2020 table will affect the calendar table

Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

@adityavighne ,

First make sure that both these Date columns are in same format.

And, try to take both these Date columns in Same Table visual and see what will you get.

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, and Sales Analysis Report

mahoneypat
Super User
Super User

Please make sure both columns are type Date in the query editor (one might be DateTime).

If this works for you, please mark it as the solution.  Kudos are appreciated too.  Please let me know if not.

Regards,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about Power BI, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.