Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

dchakarova

Date problem

I have two measures in two different tables. In both tables i have a month and year columns. When i put my measures in a visual (a tale for now) and use the month from one of the tables it gives the correct data for the measure from that table and the incorrect data for the other one. I tried connecting both dates to a calendar table and to use USERRELATIONSHIP so i can activate the both measures, but again only one of them shows the correct data. I can`t find a solution for both measures to be correct at the same time.

4 REPLIES 4
mangaus1111
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @dchakarova ,

if you want to filter the sum for the month of January for example, you have to use the below measure

RT = CALCULATE(SUM('2019-2022'[sumrt]),'2019-2022'[mes] = "January").

Do you have sample data of your tables in text format?

I want to show the movement of the two measures for all months from january untill october. It will be a bit difficult to make a sample data base right now.

I connected the two bases not to the calendar, but to the dates in each one, but it still showes the same data.

dchakarova

Now that i look at it one of my measures is incorrect and i don`t know why. I want it to sum a particular column and to filter it by the month and i use the month from the same table and it`s not the correct number that i check in my base. If i put the month from the calendar table it gets even worse.

that`s my measure now.

RT = CALCULATE(SUM('2019-2022'[sumrt]),'2019-2022'[mes])

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.