Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Date on the X axis (first post Hi)

Hi,

First post in to the powerbi forum so firstly Hello,

id like to in powerbi with info from sharepoint build an excel type spreadsheet that more or less looks like this

Untitled.png

Ive more or less figured out the basics of powerbi, however i cannot find any info on how to do this

Id like for the date to be shown on the x-axis and to move the values around using the slider, ive got several start and finish hour columns in sharepoint with a calculated total column using the following formula ***=CONCATENATE(INT(Downtimedes1fin3-Downtimedes1start3)," Days ",TEXT(Downtimedes1fin3-Downtimedes1start3,"h"" hrs ""m"" mins """))*** as my tasks go over 24hr time and with a choice column for the task type. 

Id also like for this info to be show in minutes? 

Is my sharepoint configured correctly for this (i can change it) and how would i go about doing this?

1 REPLY 1
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

Is the data format of this screenshot in sharepoint excel table or Is it what you expect to get via Power BI?

You'd better to provide original data in data source and expected result format in power bi, so i can make a test to find the solution.

Best Regards

Maggie

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.