Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mgallacher
Frequent Visitor

Date not Showing Month Name in Visuals?

Never had this issue before. My visuals aren't showing the month name and I don't know why. Please see my screenshots for my steup.Issue3.PNGIssue2.PNGIssue1.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@mgallacher,

You may check Formatting under Modeling tab and X-Axis > Type in the Format section of the Visualizations pane.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Formatting is greyed out when I click on the column bar visual. I checked the x-axis and the type is set to categorical. 

@mgallacher,

Then change the Type to Continuous.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Sorry, I meant that I've already tried that. In the other view it just shows a day range and not month names. I literally have the exact same report for my Canadian team and it shows in months. I have no idea what the issue is!!

It's already set to that. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.