The date column is split in two rows. Any suggiestions how can I combnine the date number from the first row with the month name from the second row?
Go to Solution.
1. split column after first character from right to identify where you have "-" and where not
2. add an if column, where is "-", column that you have now , where not null
3. on that column filled down to fill null values
4. add column - column you have now&column resulted at step 3
5. delete rows unuseful on initial column like Jan, Feb etc
View solution in original post
@Petrosfl You could probably create two separate data sources from that - one with "Count" not null and one with "Count" null, index those columns in each data source and then merge.
Worked like a charm thank you!!
Join us in the third Triple A event!
It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.
Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!