Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pareke03
Frequent Visitor

Date filter for previous month

Hi Experts,

I have a report that tracks sales performance of the company every day. I have set a relative date filter on my report that filters data for current month which is refreshed automatically on PowerBI service. The data is being pulled every day at 8am for the MTD shipping activity for prior day. Due to this filter we loose visibility of shipping activity of last date of the month (and full month) because on the first date of next month data is being filtered for that month. How can I put a dynamic date filter so that on first date of each month we can still see full view of previous month? Unfortunately I can't put a slicer for month as it won't support my current setup.

Appreciate your time and ideas.

Best,

Keyur Parekh

1 REPLY 1
v-kelly-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @pareke03 ,

Sorry I'm a little confused with your requirement,could you pls provide some sample data with expected output for test?

Best Regards,
Kelly

Did I answer your question? Mark my reply as a solution!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.