Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MisGC
Frequent Visitor

Date Slicer

Hi Pbi Community,

I need to create a filter where there are 4 different data options at first: date of proposal, date of surveillance, date of issue and date of entry, I need that, within each of these 4, have the selection of the period. For example, I selected the proposal date, and within the proposal date I want to filter the period (year, month and day) and the filter will bring me only the proposal date information in that period.

Like this 
f55d1ce7-0e79-48c1-a209-8f325e66f3e6.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MisGC ,

In my opinion, this is by design. If you want the slicer not to be based on a previously selected slicer, create multiple slicer tables, remove the relationship between the tables and create the measure (selectedvalue,allselected).

Best Regards

Lucien

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MisGC ,

In my opinion, this is by design. If you want the slicer not to be based on a previously selected slicer, create multiple slicer tables, remove the relationship between the tables and create the measure (selectedvalue,allselected).

Best Regards

Lucien

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.