Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BigLo
Helper II
Helper II

Date Picker in Paginated report

I've date parameters in my paginated reports.

In the preview (run-mode) of my report builder, the date picker is Monday to Sunday.

BigLo_0-1642673355611.png

Once published, in my workspace (Service), the date picker is Sunday to Saturday.

BigLo_1-1642673382942.png

Why? Is there a configuration to manage the display of this?

4 REPLIES 4
mycwidms
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi, how do you enable date picker in the paginated report? I see the image above of the calendar but have no idea how to do it nor if it is possible yet. Thanks

You can add a parameter and set it to date/time. The date picker will be added to your report.

Thanks, I got it working however it does not work for selecting multiple dates. Looks like just one date. My solution requires user to pick multiple dates on the calendar. I don't even thing the Power BI Desktop has a marketplace plugin like that. Any ideas?

v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BigLo ,

It seems the format of Date Picker on Report builder and on Power BI Service are also different.

I doubt it is by design. You may check if there's any options that could design the format.

You could also check the regional settings between them are different.

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.