cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agnes_ Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Date Hierarchy issues

Hey, 

I am wondering if anybody knows how to make a Date Hierarchy continue to weeks of Hours, or how to conect them. 

I have a line and stacked colum chart with data:

Capture.PNG

If I use the Date EndUtc as EndUtc and no Date Hierarchy it works fine, but when I change to Date Hierarchy as above and drill down to days, for the last year I get stacked, the hours for every 1st day, it sums the first day of January, february etc,   how can I make it so I see for every day for the last year and a line to drag? Maximum hours a day should be 24 h, here it is operational hours 50 hours a day for example, also I want to be able to drill down to hours as well. And same there if I add a Hour column and just drag it there, it also sums up for every hour for what filter is used, last week last month etcetera..  

Please ask if I have to provide more information, if it was understandable or not.

Thanks!

Kind regards

Agnes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Date Hierarchy issues

Hi @agnes_,

You should click the third drill down button instead of the second one.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
agnes_ Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Here is an example of how I want it:

Capture1.PNG

The second picture is how mine looks: doesn't conect to what month:

Capture2.PNG

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @agnes_,

You should click the third drill down button instead of the second one.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.