Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mubp
Frequent Visitor

Date Filters - Relative and Slicer in the Same Page

We have a report that by default shows the data from the last 30 days, when users access the report (we are using a filter for that). But the report also has a slicer filter where we would like to enable users to select a specific date range (outside the 30 days) on the same page. I’ve already worked on disabling the interactions between the two filters and enabling the interactions of each filter with all other visuals we have on the page.

Still not working, since the default filter filters the data even when the slicer is used.

Would that be a solution for the default selection to be disabled when users interact with the slicer filter?

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Thanks for your answer amitchandak, but unfortunately that doesn't solve the issue. Apologies if I was not clear. I have already different periods created and can filter them, and all the visuals with different measures change accordingly. The issue is if I select a specific period, then on the slicer filter I cannot have the data related to the range out of the selected one. Even if I had unsynchronized the period and the slicer filters.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.