Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ajay_gajree
Helper I
Helper I

Dataverse Connector Missing

Hi All

I have the same version of Power BI Desktop on my home PC as I do on my work laptop

Version: 2.88.1682.0 64-bit (December 2020)

In Get Data on my Home version I have 5 Connectors in the Power Platform Folder which are:-

Power BI Datasets, Power BI Dataflows, Common Data Service (Legacy), Dataverse and Power Platform dataflows (beta)

In my work version the final 2 are missing, Dataverse and Power Platform dataflows (beta).

I have cross checked all settings and cannot ascertain why this is the case, can anyone help shed some light on this?

2 REPLIES 2
perdigao18
Frequent Visitor

I had the same problem in my work. If this is still a problem you check this folder 

\Microsoft\Power BI Desktop\CertifiedExtensions , on both computers it is possible that one of them (the work one) is empty and the personal one is not. For some reason during the process of installation does no correctly resolves the certified extensions manifest. It may have to due to security things on your work environment.
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @ajay_gajree 

Have you ever checked whether there are some related options in Preview features of Options? Where is the Desktop installed from?

Best Regards,

Caiyun Zheng

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.