Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MariaEriksson

DataSource error Business central

When trying to access data from SalesOrder in Business Central I get this error message, anyone knows what it means? I'm using the standard APIs v2.0. 

DataSource.Error: Dynamics365BusinessCentral: Request failed: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. (Cannot modify a record. Current connection intent is Read-Only. CorrelationId: ______)

Details:
DataSourceKind=Dynamics365BusinessCentral
DataSourcePath=Dynamics365BusinessCentral

Url=https://api.businesscentral.dynamics.com/v2.0/___________/api/v2.0/salesOrders?company=_______

I can access other tables from the databas such as customers etc.

8 REPLIES 8

This helped me to overcome the same issue . Thanks!

cobracongr

MS changed someting in Feb 2022. Check out this article. Basically at the screen you get the error, select the "Transform Data" button, choose the advanced editor and then replace the last null paramenter in the list with this value:

[UseReadOnlyReplica = false]

Worked for me.

Thank you, this was the solution for my problem!

callenbkd

It's not the credentials, especially if you can access other tables. 

callenbkd

A client of mine has the same problem. I tried on my system and also had that issue. 

MariaEriksson

I have tried that too, but it doesn't work.

MariaEriksson

I have tried that already. I have this issue at two different customers. I have tried to clear permission and I have also tried with different Microsoft account.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@MariaEriksson , seems like Problem with URL of credentials

If already saved in power bi-> in datasource setting clear permission and try again

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.