Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Data set not refreshing

Hi, 

I'm getting the below error when trying to refresh a dataset in a workspace -

Something went wrong
There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Data source error: The column 'Account_Number__c' of the table wasn't found.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface. Table: Account.
Cluster URI: WABI-UK-SOUTH-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 75f000f4-b3bb-0000-0000-50e7da45f6c0
Request ID: 59bc000d-0000-000-044b-cdb6e4b6bb9d
Time: 2019-07-16 11:21:39Z

I have checked in the CRM and the field is still there - when I open and refresh my querys and report on PowerBI it works fine. - I removed all Fields that wheren't being used. and I even tried adding in this feild into my report although I don't want it on the report its only a data model link. and this didn't solve the error either. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated. 

Thanks 

Rob Thoms

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Zoe, 

Thank you so much for getting back to me, So I played around with this for weeks and finally found the issue. 

The problem was the source credentials, I didn't have access to that specific field in my account. after being changed to a system admin and thus having access to all fields this error stopped occuring, 

Thanks

Dobby_Libr3

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Dobby_Libr3,

According to your description, it seems that there is something wrong with column name, you could try to open the advance query editor ,  here you can see the name of columns/object used for each step of your query, find the unfound column name and edit it.  Or you could re-upload the report to service , then refresh the dataset to see whether it work or not.

If this problem still exist, could you please inform me more detailed information? such as which operation will cause this problem? Did this problem occur in service? If you download report, open in desktop, will this problem occur?

You could refer to this post for details.

Best Regards,

Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Zoe, 

Thank you so much for getting back to me, So I played around with this for weeks and finally found the issue. 

The problem was the source credentials, I didn't have access to that specific field in my account. after being changed to a system admin and thus having access to all fields this error stopped occuring, 

Thanks

Dobby_Libr3

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.