Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

IsaacAsher
Helper I
Helper I

Data series not showing

I have a report I built and published to the Power BI service some months ago.  My end users have been working with the report without issue until recently. 

This report provides high-level overview into attorney performance, so all data tables are centered around the individual attorneys.  My data model has the Attorney table in the center and all other tables/view branching off from it. 

One of my end users said yesterday that she was unable to see any data for one particular attorney.  In looking at the data sets on the back end, I can see the "missing" attorney is indeed included in the Attorneys table.  I can also see records for this attorney in all of the data sets, but none of it is showing on my visuals or on the slicer which filters the report by individual attorney.  The attorney is missing from the slicer as well. 

I removed the Attorney field from the slicer and re-added it, and it only listed two of the three attorneys, yet when I look at the data set it clearly shows the "missing" attorney.

Any ideas why I can't see any data for this attorney in any of the visuals?  (I would love to post screenshots etc but this report is pretty complex and I don't even know what to post.  Happy to add screenshots if anyone requests)

4 REPLIES 4
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @IsaacAsher ,

You said all data is missing when viewing reports in Power BI Service, is it visible in desktop version?

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

The missing data series does not show on desktop or Power BI service.

@v-yulgu-msft  Were you able to review this?  Do you have any suggestions?

Still experiencing this issue and I don't have any resolution yet. 

IsaacAsher
Helper I
Helper I

Also, there are no filters on this report on page or report levels.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.