Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Data selection

Hello

I have a report where I have a table with the stock of all my products, and I want it if I filter an order; that's in another table, I just show the stock of the items that appear in that order.

Thank you

Nuria

2 REPLIES 2
yingyinr
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

Could you please provide some sample data in product table and table which include order info and expected result with examples just as suggested by @amitchandak ? Please also share the related relationship info(base field or cardinality etc.) if there is any relationship created between these two tables.

On the other hand, please review the info in the following thread and check whether it can help you get it.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
amitchandak
Super User IV
Super User IV

@Syndicate_Admin , Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Based on what got try a measure like

sumx(filter(Table2, Table2[order] in values(Table1[order])), Table2[Value])

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! YouTube Channel !! Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

July 2021 Update 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the July 2021 Updates

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors