Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

carl_mk

Data refresh has stopped working?

Hi,

I have started to recieve the below message and the auto refesh has stopped working.  I am on the free account, just trying it out and don't think i've used any Pro-Features, my usage is only 1mb, how do i find out which feature is causing the issue?

"To see this report, upgrade your account to Power BI Pro.

*************** Reports contains Power BI Pro content"

Thank you,
Carl

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

@carl_mk

I have started to recieve the below message and the auto refesh has stopped working.  I am on the free account, just trying it out and don't think i've used any Pro-Features, my usage is only 1mb, how do i find out which feature is causing the issue?

Please check if your content contains any of the following items(Power BI Pro content😞

• Data from a DirectQuery dataset, such as SQL Server Analysis Services tabular data, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, or Apache Spark for HDInsight.
  • Data from a dataset that refreshes more frequently than daily.
  • Data from a dataset that connects to on-premises data using the Power BI Gateway - Personal or the On-premises Data Gateway.
  • Data (including reports, dashboards or tiles) from a dataset that uses Row-level security (RLS).
  • A dashboard or report that's installed from an organizational content pack.
  • A dashboard, report, or dataset that's contained in a group workspace.
  • A dashboard that contains data streamed at a rate above 10k rows/hour.

If your content doesn't contains any of the items above, then try to delete the content and republish it.

Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

@carl_mk

Please check if your content contains any of the following items(Power BI Pro content😞

• Data from a DirectQuery dataset, such as SQL Server Analysis Services tabular data, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, or Apache Spark for HDInsight.
  • Data from a dataset that refreshes more frequently than daily.
  • Data from a dataset that connects to on-premises data using the Power BI Gateway - Personal or the On-premises Data Gateway.
  • Data (including reports, dashboards or tiles) from a dataset that uses Row-level security (RLS).
  • A dashboard or report that's installed from an organizational content pack.
  • A dashboard, report, or dataset that's contained in a group workspace.
  • A dashboard that contains data streamed at a rate above 10k rows/hour.

If your content doesn't contains any of the items above, then try to delete the content and republish it.

Regards

Thank you for your reply.

The data source is from a Standpoint list, but previously i had some local tables in excel, would this been these whcih caused the issue?

I'll try removing the report and re-publishing.

Thanks

Carl

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors