Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

cagataysahin
Regular Visitor

Data refresh: OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E1D

Hi ,

I have an error that I mentioned in subject. I tried to solve that but I couldnot.

I changed the type of possible reason of that error columns that inclueds dates but it has still exact same problem.

I changed also different columns to different types but it also gives same error type.

Is there any solution that I could use to solve that problem ? I could not refresh my datas and it cause difficulties that I create again and again different dashboards... 

Here the photo of that error ;

power BI error.JPG

Thanks..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

@v-sihou-msft , I solved that problem created new table without any N/A cells and it seems good but if I add the N/A cell or blank cell, I get the same problem. I think its the problem that microsoft should solve that. Because for instance If I have table which includes some blank cells.. What should I do ? 

Thanks for now.. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@cagataysahin

What's the data type of that "issue" column? It seems you build relationships between tables, make sure the "link" columns are same data type.

Does it only occur when refreshing data? If so, please verify your connection. See a similar thread below:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Dates-disappear-when-Refreshing-data-in-Power-BI-Desktop/td...

Regards,

Hi,

@v-sihou-msft , I solved that problem created new table without any N/A cells and it seems good but if I add the N/A cell or blank cell, I get the same problem. I think its the problem that microsoft should solve that. Because for instance If I have table which includes some blank cells.. What should I do ? 

Thanks for now.. 

@cagataysahin

Does the empty cells exist in key column? Or is that column involved in any calculation which can't allow BLANK()?

See: BLANK Handling in DAX

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.