Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

andyg10
Frequent Visitor

Data point images

Can any one help me with the best way to use images (i.e. company logo) as data points? I have also seen posts using images such as these as slicers for dashboards too?

Any help would be much appreicated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@andyg10 I would suggest you merge this one with your other post. You need to put your images on either an image server or blog storage or something that is accessible when you deploy your reports. Then you add the image url to the relevant data row in your dataset. When in Power BI, on the data tab you can select Modeling / Data Category: -> and select Image URL, this is the key to tranforming your URL to the image in the reports. Then use it in the chiclet slicer or any other visual that supports images.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@andyg10 I would suggest you merge this one with your other post. You need to put your images on either an image server or blog storage or something that is accessible when you deploy your reports. Then you add the image url to the relevant data row in your dataset. When in Power BI, on the data tab you can select Modeling / Data Category: -> and select Image URL, this is the key to tranforming your URL to the image in the reports. Then use it in the chiclet slicer or any other visual that supports images.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
andyg10
Frequent Visitor

I would like to use images (i.e. company logo) for data points on my desktop dashboard. Can someone tell me how to do this and also how these may be used as a slicer for the entire dashboard?

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.