Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Data not visible in power bi

Hi, i tried out all the solution suggested for this problem in the forum none seems to be work, refreshing, deleting the data source & loading it again , copying the data to new query table, none of them are working, can someone please help me with this

Jack11_0-1606026854587.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You may try using a sharepoint connection where you can select the file

achyutmishra92_0-1606132970819.png

Also make sure data in your excel file is in a table format. You should be able to import the table along with the data.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

You may try using a sharepoint connection where you can select the file

achyutmishra92_0-1606132970819.png

Also make sure data in your excel file is in a table format. You should be able to import the table along with the data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@achyutmishra92 , looks like something was wrong with the excel, copy pasted the data to another sheet, now the data is visible, thanks for your help

Are you importing data through excel or connecting to a data server? Can you list your problem in detail

Anonymous
Not applicable

@achyutmishra92 am importing data from an excel thats in sharepoint , there is any error or problem when i import the files, except for one thing that am not able to view the data as shown in the screenshot

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.