Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Tasos
Helper II
Helper II

Data not showing up in the Report

Hello,

I have a weird issue; I can see all the data from a specific field in the Data and not in the Report. I have tried to refresh data and to close and reopen the file, but with no success. When I am loading a different file, it works normally though. Is it a bug or something?

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@SivaMani 

Thank you for offering to help me, however, i found the issue. I had to configure the relationship of this field with another field. Now, it is working properly.

Once again, thank you

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @SivaMani,

I have seen lot of your answers and hoping you will help me as well to solve my power BI desktop issue.

Issue below :

I am trying to load the data from Azure Blob storage to power BI desktop but even after the successful upload, data is not showing up in power BI.

@Anonymous,

I couldn't reproduce this issue. Can share the steps that you followed and data volume?

Thanks,

Siva

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your help.

I have got the issue, it was due to unavailability of data in a particular column. Field names was changed to solve the issue.

Great! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your help.

I have got the issue, it was due to unavailability of data in a particular coloumn. Field names was changed to solve the issue.

SivaMani
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@Tasos,

Could please share your pbix file?

@SivaMani 

Thank you for offering to help me, however, i found the issue. I had to configure the relationship of this field with another field. Now, it is working properly.

Once again, thank you

SivaMani
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Great!

Kindly close this thread:) 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors