Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Data not loading past specific date

I have hit a roadblock, hoping someone can assist. I have a data set connected to Cosmos using the cosmos connector built-in Power BI desktop. There is a total of 4 tables being downloaded. 3 of the tables have data up to today. The 4th table does not load data past Aug 31. 

Looked in Cosmos and there is data in that table up to today so I can't figure out why Power Bi doesn't load the data. 

The file size is only 18,000 KB and the table that isn't loading current information only has 2 million rows. I thought it was hitting a row limit, so filtered the results to display the top 1,000 rows in descending date. That didn't show anything past Aug 31. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It's hard to say. I assume you have checked for obvious things such as a filter in the query. If this were me, I would next try to connect direct to the dB with a query too, to see what happens without PBI. 

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

It's hard to say. I assume you have checked for obvious things such as a filter in the query. If this were me, I would next try to connect direct to the dB with a query too, to see what happens without PBI. 

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, removed all the filters and still had the issue. I will try a direct query to see if that works. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.