Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

v-trkimm
Employee
Employee

Data missing from Filter Pane but showing in Table

I'm leveraging the same field as a column in a table & a visual-level filter, yet not getting any values in the Filter. Selecting different months yields different values to show in Filter pane, although should be same across the board. 

v-trkimm_0-1597090467281.png

When I select the FY2020-P12 fiscal month I get 4 values:

v-trkimm_1-1597090761269.png

Some months I get 0 values to return in Filter, some months I get 2-4. I don't think this is a relationship issue, but rather an unknown error - only reason I say this is because I saw the inverse (in filter but not table) on another post that was a confirmed unknown error. However, I wouldn't say I'm an expert in PBI. 

Thanks for your help in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @v-trkimm ,

Did you set any other level filter, sync slicer or RLS in the related report page? Whether change the visual interactions? Could you please some sample data which applied on table visual and slicers and Fields setting of related visuals? Thank you.

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @v-trkimm ,

Did you set any other level filter, sync slicer or RLS in the related report page? Whether change the visual interactions? Could you please some sample data which applied on table visual and slicers and Fields setting of related visuals? Thank you.

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yiruan-msft

Thanks for your comment - I went to Edit Interactions and removed a filter interaction between Fiscal Month & Delivery Domain (the field that was having issues) and it corrected it. I didn't have this issue before this month, so I'm assuming maybe the change in Fiscal Year or addition of new Delivery Domains may have caused it. Nonetheless, it's working now.

Thank you for your help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors