I came across this strange issue. In Matrix visualation values of some rows not showing up, whereas the actual data (excel sheet) contains the data for that particular month.
|NPS||Total Count Survey||NPS||Total Count Survey||NPS||Total Count Survey|
1. NPS is a measure to calculate Net promoter score = % promoters - % detractors
2. Total count = Total survey count
3. For ABC verified the data in the actual sheet - the values matching as done manually.
4. Problem is for TXZ - where it shows the data for only Aug-18 but not for other months, but in actual, there is data available for those months. Note the data for Aug'18 is correct and verified ok (manual)
This is observed for few of the row items. I tried following
* check the data format it is consistent
* month values are correct
* reloaded the sheet again back in bI desktop and re-created the dax formulas. but the same issue persists.
Tried to check and compare the data sets for effect Row items to see whether I can see any pattern or behaviour but I could not find anything - they are all identical in terms of data format etc..
After trying for about 2 days, I'm posting this issue in this forum for any help.
Would really need sample data or the PBIX to see what is going on here. Please see this post regarding How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490
Proud to be a Datanaut!
You may try to check if there are some filters like slicer or visual/page level filters. Then you may test the measure in table visual and compare the results to check if the measure is correct. If it is not your case,please share more details or the sample file for your scenario so that we could help further on it. You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here or send me via private message.
Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is,kindly mark the helpful answer as a solution and welcome to share your own solution. More people will benefit from here. If not, please share more details for us so that we could help further on it.