Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

daviss62
Frequent Visitor

Data load is not showing all rows in table

In one of the appended tables I created on the query editor side, I noticed that there is a significant amount of rows/records that are missing. Of the 7 files that make up the appended table, 5 of the files contain approx 24,000 rows of data, and 1 file contains just over 14,000 rows. Only 1 other file of the 7 loads all 24,778 rows without issue. However, when closing the query editor and going to the Data tab in the report view, it only shows 63,670 rows. The strange thing is that there was no issue with the first 6 files when I was working on some updates to the report last Thursday.

There is no filter being applied on the query editor side, so there would be no reason as to why the data/report view would not load all rows. I don't believe there is anything wrong with the relationships between tables that would cause the overall data for the table to be excluded. Please help.

Thanks,

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
daviss62
Frequent Visitor

I found the issue. The relationship had defaulted to 'one to one', but when I changed it to 'many to one', all of the expected rows showed.

-Sean

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
daviss62
Frequent Visitor

I found the issue. The relationship had defaulted to 'one to one', but when I changed it to 'many to one', all of the expected rows showed.

-Sean

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors