Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Levajar
Advocate II
Advocate II

Data is Off

When i use function to display UP/DOWN arrow with thresholds/conditional formatting - the relationship is getting lost & data is OFF. What could be the solution to resolve this ? 

Formula : 

Trend =
VAR Down =
UNICHAR ( 11167 )
VAR Up =
UNICHAR ( 11165 )
VAR Side =
UNICHAR ( 11166 )
RETURN
IF ( 'Table1'[% Metric1] < 0, Up, IF ( 'Table1'[% Metric2]> 0.1, Down, Side ) )
8 REPLIES 8
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Levajar ,

I think [% Metric1]and [% Metric2] should be measures here. Could you please share the formula of them? BTW, please share your sample data to me if you don't have any Confidential Information. Please upload your files to One Drive and share the link here.

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

@v-frfei-msft  Yes, those are measures

here you go with formula

% Metric 2 = DIVIDE(SUM(Table2[Numerator]),SUM(Table2[Denominator]),0) 
Numerator = Table2[Col1] - Table2[Col2]

Please review and advise. Unfortunately, it has sensitive data and hence, couldn't share the pwbx file here. 

@Levajar  its going to be hard to resolve this without the data, can you create sum dummy date that has similar values?

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

@Levajar  I will look at home tonight.

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Hi @Levajar ,

I cannot access the file you shared. Could you please share it again ?

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

@vanessafvg  any changes for you to look at that one drive document. Please advise. 

Levajar
Advocate II
Advocate II

Please let me know if someone has any idea why the data will be off (i.e.) relationships are not working while using functions. 

USERELATIONSHIP() not sure if that will resolve - i tried & it didn't.. 

So looking for some expert advise..

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors