Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sarah--Flex Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Data do not show on one filter

Hi all,

After many hours/days trying to understand this unique problem i come to all of you.  let me see if i explain it correctly.   I have a a very simple table that i am displaying in a bar chart.   it has data by category (supply, Quality and Business) and  by metric and by date.   i can select several months and display one specific metric scores with no issue in Quality and Business, but when i filter or select any score for Supply it only display 1 month and not several as i selected.Correct display.pngcorrect displayincorrect display disapear Sep.pngincorrect dissapear Sepselect 2 months and display only 1.pngselect 2 months and only display 1  i am uploading some fotos so you can see.

All conditionals are the same for all the slicers and the bar chart (ie, show all items, show blank data etc)

i really hope someone can figure this one.  If you do Tequilas are on me!!!! 😉

Sarah

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Data do not show on one filter

Hi @Sarah--Flex ,

I found that your first screenshot is correct.

So I think this is a data problem, you could check the data in the ITO section and see if there are other filters to interfere.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 413 members 3,760 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: