Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dokat
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Data changes after publishing

Hi,

When i publish a report numbers in one table in the dashboard changes. I cleared the cache and republished but issue still persist. Do you know anyone had same issue and have a solve for it?

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

@amitchandak Thanks for your reply. Where would be the reset button?

View solution in original post

dokat
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I had to update the bookmarks. Once i've done that my issue fixed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do we have any other suggestions to address this? I dont use bookmarks and I have this same issue of the data changing moments (5-15 mins) after publishing.

Mel

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discovered the reason behind this. It was odd to see PowerBI showing all the data within period on desktop and not all in the virtual machine which is what publishing was doing. The solution was adding another step in PowerQuery to recharacterize the column in Date format (again). That seemed to solve the missing dates.

dokat
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I had to update the bookmarks. Once i've done that my issue fixed

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@dokat , just check are there some additional filters on the service. Service UI sometimes keeps the last filters. So press the reset button given by power bi service and check

If the issue still persists, check any known issue recently https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do we have any other suggestions to address this? I dont use bookmarks and I have this same issue of the data changing moments (5-15 mins) after publishing.

Mel

@amitchandak Thanks for your reply. Where would be the reset button?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.