Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Data Not Pulling In Properly

I'm wondering why my binary indicator column is not properly pulling from Excel. In the query preview isBatchNumber is pulling properly. 

powerQueryPic.png

However, after the query executes, it is just full of 0's

databasePic.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm an idiot! I just had to sort my data the same in power bi data viewer as was in the Excel Sort.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm an idiot! I just had to sort my data the same in power bi data viewer as was in the Excel Sort.

Cmcmahan
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Have you done any transformations or filtering on the isBatchNumber column?  If you could provide us with the full set of commands from the Advanced Editor window, I could help more.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the reply Cmcmahan. The line of my query that is doing this 

#"Changed Type" = Table.TransformColumnTypes(#"Promoted Headers",{{"Order", Int64.Type}, {"Material", Int64.Type}, {"Column3", type any}, {"Batch", Int64.Type}, {"MRP ctrlr", type text}, {"Order Type", type text}, {"Pr.Superv.", Int64.Type}, {"Act. start", type date}, {"Material Batch Number", Int64.Type}, {"isBatchNumber", Int64.Type}})

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.