Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Data Labels not showing all the values

Hello,

I have built a line and clustered column chart as shown below. I have turned on the data labels, but i couldn't see it showing for all the values.

dharanisrees_0-1660142338972.png

Above is the reference image. I could see the  % link acted upon value for all the months, except for august. But its showing for all the rest of the months. But the value is visible on tool tip.

Please help in resolving the issue.

@Ashish_Mathur 

Thanks,

Dharanisree

1 REPLY 1
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Are the values visible when you don't apply tooltip?

Even though I used tooltip in my test results and all values can be fully visible, I still need to make sure that your case is not related to tooltip.

This is my testing:

vmengzhumsft_0-1660632387386.png

Also, I noticed that in your values for August, just the bottom blue line is the only one without % data, the other two have corresponding values, maybe you can also check if the data corresponding to this blue line is abnormal in August.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.