Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Data Bar in Table not working properly

Hi,

I'm trying to enhance some of my reports. I wanted to add a positive/negative bar chart for a column that shows the growth percentages (MoM). However, when I set the condicional formatting for that column I see nothing (or almost nothing, see screenshot attached).

Could anyone please give me a hand with this?

Many thanks,

Raul.

screenshot-formatting.jpg

This is what I'd like to achieve:

screenshot2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous,

By my test with the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.65.5313.1381), everthing works as expected.

Please check if you have installed the latest version of Power BI Desktop.

bar data.PNG

If you still need help, please share a dummy pbix file which can reproduce the scenario, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.)

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous,

Have you solved your problem?

If you have solved, please always accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

If you still need help, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Cherry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

my apologies for the delay.  I haven't been able to work on this until now

This is raulprivate btw.

The site has forced me to use my organizational account so I created this new user but I don't know how to link it my old raulprivate account hence I cannot accept as a solution

I was indeed a problem with my version. it works perfectly now 

thanks

v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous,

By my test with the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.65.5313.1381), everthing works as expected.

Please check if you have installed the latest version of Power BI Desktop.

bar data.PNG

If you still need help, please share a dummy pbix file which can reproduce the scenario, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.)

Best Regards,

Cherry

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.