Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sushicat_san Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Dashboard Tiles Not Updating

Hello All, 

I am having an issue with a dashboard tile. When I look at the dashboard, the tile reflects 55 territories meeting plan this month. However when I click on the visual to see the report, the title then says that there are 42 territories meeting plan.

I don't think this is a filter issue, because their are no filters applied to the page. I don't think that this is an RLS issue, because I'm the owner of the report and app workspace.

Any help would be most appreciated! Sandbox Dashboard.pngTerritories Performance to Target Report.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Dashboard Tiles Not Updating

Hi @sushicat_san ,

Tile refresh updates the cache for tile visuals, on the dashboard, once data changes. This happens about every fifteen minutes. You can also force a tile refresh by selecting the ellipsis (...) in the upper right of a dashboard and selecting Refresh dashboard tilesDid you refresh the dataset for a while? Just wait for 15 mins to check it again. Or you can try to clean the cache of the browser and refresh the page to check whether the issue still occur.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Dashboard Tiles Not Updating

Hi @sushicat_san ,

Tile refresh updates the cache for tile visuals, on the dashboard, once data changes. This happens about every fifteen minutes. You can also force a tile refresh by selecting the ellipsis (...) in the upper right of a dashboard and selecting Refresh dashboard tilesDid you refresh the dataset for a while? Just wait for 15 mins to check it again. Or you can try to clean the cache of the browser and refresh the page to check whether the issue still occur.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

January 2020 Community Highlights

January 2020 Community Highlights

Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!

Top Solution Authors