Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

swaroopjk
Frequent Visitor

DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError

I am getting an error while doing a scheduled refresh. I can do arefresh in the PBI desktop and upload the upated report but cannot refresh does not work when its scheduled. Please advise:

Data source error:{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Merge1.
5 REPLIES 5
SantoshKumar
Employee
Employee

@swaroopjk 
Few things you need to figure out here:
1. Does the issue is always with One Table or you are seeing different table name for every refresh error?
2. If it is multiple tables then there could be timeout issue? In general when you do manual refresh, you will not see it. so increase the timeout value for the tables.

swaroopjk
Frequent Visitor

The data is placed at a central location in sharepoint and i am not sure how do I get it restarted. The issue is not resolved yet.

DataVitalizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @swaroopjk 

Could you restart the gateway locally then make sure it's enabled online, otherwise try these 2 options:

1. Restart the whole server and give a check the online refresh

2. If nothing worked, reinstall the gateway

Did it work ? 👌Mark it as a solution to help spreading knowledge 👉A kudos would be appreciated

Restart the server as in: Power BI server or gateway server?

Regards,

SK.

The datasource server

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.