Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mussol_
Advocate II
Advocate II

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MULTI ROW CARDS

Hello community,

can somebody explain me why the two multirows on the top are OK (No label) and the third is wrong (Blue label)

Capture.JPG

All fields come from the same table.

Format settings are exactly the same.

Filters are the same.

Thanks in advance!

7 REPLIES 7
v-deddai1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mussol_ ,

It seems that the differencce between two summary table is Tbl_Datos[Clave de Contrato] and Tbl_Datos[Rango nº Hijos/as] are in different data types. Did you have any filter in the visual and aggregation in the fields?

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

Yes, there is only one Top N filter: Top 1 upper, but only for the field "Diferencia Maxima", that is a common field for all tables.

Hi @mussol_ ,

It's better that you can share the sample pbix with the issue. I can't really reproduce your issue. It's difficult for us to look through the root cause of issue.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

v-deddai1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mussol_ ,

I can't reproduce your issue . It seems that your formula is well.  Have you try to turn the title off ? Would you please show us sample pbix by onedrive for business for reference?

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

mussol_
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi, Greg,

there are 3 visuals, each one comes from its own table created as:

DIFERENCIA_ANTIGUEDAD = SUMMARIZE(Tbl_Datos,Tbl_Datos[Rango Antigüedad],Tbl_Datos[Puesto],"% Mujeres",[Porcentaje Mujeres],"Diferencia Maxima",[Salario Base + Complem.])

DIFERENCIA_HIJOS = SUMMARIZE(Tbl_Datos,Tbl_Datos[Rango nº Hijos/as],Tbl_Datos[Puesto],"% Mujeres",[Porcentaje Mujeres],"Diferencia Maxima",[Salario Base + Complem.])

DIFERENCIA_CONTRATO = SUMMARIZE(Tbl_Datos,Tbl_Datos[Clave de Contrato],Tbl_Datos[Puesto],"% Mujeres",[Porcentaje Mujeres],"Diferencia Maxima",[Salario Base + Complem.])

As you can see, the parent table is the same for all three ('Tbl_Datos'), and the field that varies also is the same for the three tables: Tbl_Datos[Puesto]

There is no relationship btween them.

The problem is that in the third multirow card, the field [Puesto], appears as a card title, while in the other two, this field appears as a data label.

Perhaps the question is: when a field appears as a data label and when as a card title?

Have a nice day!
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@mussol_ Able to share PBIX or screen shot of Fields configuration for the visual?

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

OK,

here they are my differences:

DA.JPG

On Image above, there is a custom table, from original [Tbl_Datos] table, with 4 fields. Theses 4 fields are the items for the multirow card, and this result is OK, four columns with 2 rows each.

DC.JPG

On this new image above, there is another custom table, created from the same original table [Tbl_Datos], 3 of the four fields are the same, but in this one, there are 3 rows in one column and 2 more columns with 2 rows. The difference is that for the field "Puesto" in the first image appears with the value for "Puesto" that is: "Directivo Nivel 1" and in the second image, does not appear the name of the field but only the value "Directivo Nivel 1".

The configuration for both is exactly the same.

Any answer to this mistery?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.