Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

albersonmiranda

(DESKTOP) Is it possible to insert new query without realoading data from previous queries?

I'm working with differents types of files that are generated monthly. For each type i intend to keep one only pbix file. So, in a file i'd have a query for 201801, 201802, 201803, (...). The problem is: each time i insert a new query to import a new file, Power BI reloads all files simultaneously all over again (and eventually crashes). How do i prevent that, or at least tell it to import one at time so it won't crash?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nervermind. Just realized that only if i change the query on advanced editor it'll load all over again. Once your model is final, you don't need to.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nervermind. Just realized that only if i change the query on advanced editor it'll load all over again. Once your model is final, you don't need to.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.