Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ale_festa

DB relationship in power bi

hey there, i'm new in power bi but i had used qlickview for many years. I've been load 2 tables join by one field and i added a new column in main table that merge 2 fields cod & description. in a matrix i had set that new column by row but drilling down seem dont use the relation between 2 tables1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

how can i solve it???

Thanks a lot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
leed
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi @ale_festa ,

The formula that you use is in the 1 side of a many (SPESA) to 1 (PF_SPESA) relationship.

To be able to add a column to, you need to use a DAX formula that returns a table, like RELATEDTABLE.

If your many side contains multiple same value, you can use : PF_S_COMPLETO = MAX(RELATEDTABLE(PF_SPESA[ID_PIANO_FIN_S]))

Best,

DA

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
leed
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi @ale_festa ,

The formula that you use is in the 1 side of a many (SPESA) to 1 (PF_SPESA) relationship.

To be able to add a column to, you need to use a DAX formula that returns a table, like RELATEDTABLE.

If your many side contains multiple same value, you can use : PF_S_COMPLETO = MAX(RELATEDTABLE(PF_SPESA[ID_PIANO_FIN_S]))

Best,

DA

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.