cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giavo Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

DAX measure SWITCH TRUE()

Hi everybody, i need your help with a DAX Measure. I have created this measure and it is working. (i have first created a count measure, and then my goal is to find on how many rows the count is more than 2)

Measure =
VAR
 sumCount =SUMX('Fact_Sheet_TAS Time Accounting'.[Count of TS_Status running total in Time_Week])
RETURN
SWITCH(TRUE().sumCount>2.VALUE(1).BLANK())

Table.PNG

The fact is that on the Total columns i don't have the actual total but i have alway number 1 ? Do you know the Reason for this ?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
afzalphatan Member

Re: DAX measure SWITCH TRUE()

Since you have used Value(1) in switch it will give as 1 if true....

You can use COUTNROWS (FILTER( Table, [Count] > 2)).. Hope I am understanding ur requirement correctly

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi Giavo,

As @afzalphatan has mentioned, you use DAX formula below:

Measure = COUNTROWS(FILTER('Fact_Sheet_TAS Time Accounting', [Count of TS_Status running total in Time_Week] > 2))

The result is like this:

1111.png

Please refer to PBIX file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/522wvs6p2522a78/For%20Giavo.pbix?dl=0

Best Regards,

Jimmy Tao

2 REPLIES 2
afzalphatan Member

Since you have used Value(1) in switch it will give as 1 if true....

You can use COUTNROWS (FILTER( Table, [Count] > 2)).. Hope I am understanding ur requirement correctly

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi Giavo,

As @afzalphatan has mentioned, you use DAX formula below:

Measure = COUNTROWS(FILTER('Fact_Sheet_TAS Time Accounting', [Count of TS_Status running total in Time_Week] > 2))

The result is like this:

1111.png

Please refer to PBIX file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/522wvs6p2522a78/For%20Giavo.pbix?dl=0

Best Regards,

Jimmy Tao