Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

werdinka
Frequent Visitor

DAX different grand totals for calculated measure - mulitple dimensions

Hi Guys,

I need to calculate "forecast" basing on last available data for the month ( I need to show it till the end of the year) . I need it to show correct grand totals for two or more dimensions- in this case for category and for product . This is formula I used:

Test2:=CALCULATE((CALCULATE([sumofamount],filter(all('Calendar'),Calendar[Date]=MAX(Table1[Period])))),filter(all('Calendar'),Calendar[Date]<=MAX(Calendar[Date]))) As you see below - I need grand total (and subtotals ) to show sum of shown values (as in row Total I need). 

Capture.PNG

you can find my example here: https://ufile.io/efav3

I will be grateful for any tip. Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi werdinka,

The Grand Total result seems right, see screen below, can you clarify more details and logic about your requirement and expected result?

捕获.PNG 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Hi, on your screen there is just a sum of amount in grantotal as i see. In the example i shared there is a measure "test2", which calculates a forecast based on last availabe data for month.  and it doesnt show sum of calculated Test2 in grand total, but just a sum of amount. Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors