Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Giavo
Helper III
Helper III

DAX create one slicer from 3 columns

Hello all, i have a STATUS table with 3 different Status Columns per 3 different roles

1) Project Manager ( status can be Red, Yellow, Green)

2)Boss (status can be Late, Completed, Under review)

3) Mega-Boss (status can be Ok or Ko

now i have created a report page with some charts and tables, and i would like to create a one unique SLICER where i can change a role (Project Manager, Boss, Mega-Boss) combining the 3 different columns.Can anyone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Giavo

No, it's not possible to include 3 columns into single slicer.

In your scenario, you have the STATUS value dynamically sliced by role selection, you have to unpivot all three Status column into one status column and a role column in your STATUS table.

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Giavo

No, it's not possible to include 3 columns into single slicer.

In your scenario, you have the STATUS value dynamically sliced by role selection, you have to unpivot all three Status column into one status column and a role column in your STATUS table.

Regards,

Thank you very much

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.